The Atlantic Cape Community College Board of Trustees conducted their monthly meeting Tuesday, January 29 at the Cape May Campus. The following
motions were approved by the Board:
Contracts and Purchases:
- Bid Ex. 814, PBX Technician Support, Tricomm Service Group, Moorestown NJ,
FY19 Information Technology Services, $60,000.00 (not to exceed)
- RFP 222, Architectural Services Chapter 12 and R&R Funds, Contracts will be
awarded on an individual project basis: Clark Caton Hintz, Trenton, NJ, Remington
& Vernick, Pleasantville, NJ, SOSH Architects, Atlantic City, NJ, plus engineering
fee, Spiezle Architectural Group, Hamilton, NJ.
In Personnel Matters, the Board Approved:
- The retirement of Mr. Timothy Cliggett, Maintenance Mechanic I, since August 24,
2005, effective March 1, 2019.
In Other Business, the Board:
- Naming the Publications Office, G-111 in the Student Center on the Mays Landing
Campus as the “Publications Office Donated In Memory of Gerri Black”.
- Approved the FY18 Financial Statement for twelve months ended June 30, 2018.
- Approved the FY19 Financial Statement for six months ended December 31, 2018.
The next meeting of the Board of Trustees is scheduled for Tuesday, February 26 at 6 p.m.
at the Mays Landing campus.