A message from Wendy Gray, program officer, CMCC Student Services:
Stockton University Instant Decision events (by appointment only), for graduating students interested in transferring for Fall 2018: April 17 on the Mays Landing Campus. Contact Wendy Gray at email@example.com information or to schedule. Upcoming Transfer Visits can be found by searching for “Transfer Events” on the college home page, visiting http://www.atlantic.e
- Tuesday, April 10, 12:30-1:30pm – Mays Landing Campus, Room K133
- Friday, April 13, 10-11am – Webinar
- Tuesday, April 3, 12:30-1:30pm – Mays Landing Campus, Room K133
- Tuesday, April 24, 12:30-1:30 p.m. – Mays Landing Campus, Room K133
- Friday, April 27, 10-11 a.m. – Webinar
- Friday, April 6, 10-11am – Webinar
- Mays Landing Campus, first-floor of the Student Center near the cafeteria.
- Cape May County Campus, first-floor lobby
- Worthington Atlantic City Campus, room W108
Retirement Luncheon for Marge Metille will be held at noon on May 9 in Careme’s Restaurant at the Academy of Culinary Arts. Cost is $25 and includes meal and gift. RSVP to Carol Melkonian at ext. 5117 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The college’s Middle States Evaluation Team Visit will take place April 8-11, 2018, in order to complete the college’s Self-Study. The majority of the team’s time during this visit will be dedicated to interviews with members of the college community to help them confirm that our Self-Study is an accurate reflection of Atlantic Cape. Learn more about Middle States here.