The filing deadline for Atlantic Cape Community College’s 2018 Student Scholarship Application Packet is fast approaching. Applications are due by Friday, Feb. 9. Atlantic Cape offers a variety of merit- and need-based scholarships for students who are continuing their studies at Atlantic Cape or transferring to another college in the fall.
Some scholarships include:
- Mayor Don Guardian’s “A New Beginning” Scholarship, awarded to Atlantic City residents
- PR Council of Greater Atlantic City Scholarship for journalism majors
- Moeller Family Scholarship and the Marie Romano Scholarship for nursing majors
- Andy J. Scholarship, A & R Mack Scholarship, Ashley A. Masters Scholarship, Mary Trombetta-Pessagno Scholarship and Baucus & Co. Scholarship for business majors
- Cape May National Golf Club Scholarship open to all majors
- Frances M. Zaberer Scholarship for culinary arts majors
- Samuel A. Donio Scholarship for education majors
- Martin Marino Scholarship for psychology majors
- Galloway Township American Legion Post 430 Scholarship for veterans
- Gerri Black Creative Writing Scholarship for English or communication majors
- Jamie Crescenzo Scholarship for criminal justice majors
The 2018 Student Scholarship Application Packet is available for pick-up at all three Atlantic Cape campuses, 5100 Black Horse Pike, Mays Landing; 341 Court House-South Dennis Road, Cape May Court House; 1535 Bacharach Blvd., Atlantic City; and online at
Eligible students must submit an application, two letters of recommendation from faculty members and an essay that describes their personal and professional goals.
Scholarship recipients will be notified in April and are invited to attend Atlantic Cape’s Scholarship Recognition Ceremony on Tuesday, May 15.
Last year, Atlantic Cape awarded 221 scholarships totaling $207,903 to eligible students through this application process.
For additional scholarship information, contact the Financial Aid Office at 609-343-5082 or 625-1111, ext. 5082, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. In Cape May County, call 609-463-4774, ext. 5082.