The Atlantic Cape Community College Board of Trustees met on Tuesday, Jan. 23 at the Cape May County Campus and approved the following resolutions.
The Board approved the following contracts and agreements:
- Bid Ex. 796, PBX Technician Support, $45,000.00 (not to exceed), FY18 Information Technology Services, Tricomm Service Group, Moorestown.
- Bid Ex. 797, Student Collection Services, Commission Rate of 18 percent, FY18-FY20 Bursar, AR Resources, Inc., Blue Bell, Pennsylvania.
- An additional one-year agreement with Ocean First Bank for banking services, effective Feb. 1, 2018.
- Authorization of additional marketing services with Townsquare Media.
For resolutions to Board of Trustee bylaws, the Board of Trustees approved:
- The reaffirmation of Board of Trustee Policy #103 – Outside Employment.
- The adoption of the revised Board of Trustee Policy #108 – Food/Drink in the Classrooms and Lab Areas.
- The adoption of the revised Board of Trustees Policy #209 – Student Academic Integrity.
In addition, the Board approved the FY18 Financial Statement for six months ended Dec. 30, 2017.
In personnel news, the Board approved:
- The retirement Ms. Marge Mettille, office coordinator, Business Services, Mays Landing Campus, since Aug. 9, 1993, effective June 30, 2018.
- The retirement of Dr. Richard Perniciaro, executive vice president, Planning, Research, Information Technology and Facilities, Mays Landing Campus, since Oct. 13, 1999, effective June 30, 2018.
The next Board of Trustees meeting is scheduled for Feb. 27, 2018 at 6 p.m. at the Mays Landing Campus.