Atlantic Cape Community College is offering virtual summer classes during Summer Session One beginning May 22. Classes for this new model will be taught in a hybrid virtual format with students at both the Mays Landing and Cape May County campuses. The professor will divide their time between the two locations and the course will be live-streamed to the opposite campus at each class meeting.
Virtual classes offered include:
- Introduction to Business, Tuesday and Thursday, 1-4:50 p.m.
- Principles of Management, Tuesday and Thursday, 5-8:50 p.m.
- Public Speaking, Monday and Wednesday, 5-8:50 p.m.
- Composition I, Monday, Wednesday and Thursday, 9-11:50 a.m.
- Child Psychology, Monday and Wednesday, 1-4:50 p.m.
To view a complete list of summer courses and to register online, visit www.atlantic.edu/summer. Regular registration hours are 9 a.m.-4 p.m. weekdays.
The college accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. Payment is due at the time of registration. To register online or view an updated schedule of summer and fall courses, visit www.atlantic.edu/summer. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 609-343-5000, 625-1111, ext. 5000, or 463-3960 in Cape May County.