Greetings Atlantic Cape Employees!
For those of you that have supported the 2015-2016 South Jersey Public Employees Charitable Campaign (PECC), thank you! For those of you that are still considering a gift, it’s not too late! Yes, you can still make a difference for the students at Atlantic Cape Community College by contributing to the PECC.
While there are many organizations that are deserving of your charitable dollars, we encourage you to consider Atlantic Cape as your first choice! All donations directed to the Atlantic Cape Community College Foundation create scholarships for our students. You may even choose to establish your own named scholarship through the PECC.
The PECC at Atlantic Cape will continue through Friday, Feb. 19. However, Monday, Feb. 8, is the last day you may make a contribution online through the NEXUS system. Beginning Tuesday, Feb. 9, and continuing through Friday, Feb. 19, you may make your contribution by completing a paper donation form.
Donations can be made via payroll deduction, check or credit card. Cash is not accepted for payment. If you would like to make a contribution using a credit card or check, contact Maria Kellett at ext. 3670 to request a paper pledge form.
If you would like to make a contribution through payroll deduction, it’s easy to donate online at https://www.givingnexus.org/_sjpecc/. *GIVING NEXUS has been used by the federal government for many years. It is user friendly and secure.
- First-time users must register. Click on the ‘REGISTER’ button. A one-time sign-in is required to create your account. If you already have an account, click on the ‘LOGIN’ button.
- Select your division by clicking on Atlantic Cape Community College.
- Complete your registration.
- Select payroll deduction: a recurring gift (per pay) or a one-time gift. If you select a recurring gift, enter amount per pay and your number of pay periods per year.
- Complete the next two sections: Personal Information and Release of Information.
- Charity Selection: Click on Federation List for a complete listing of agencies. If you want to give a gift to Atlantic Cape Community College Foundation, click on Public Employees Charitable Contributions – Unaffiliated, then scroll down to Atlantic Cape Community College Foundation.
- Digitally Sign and complete your pledge. You can enter any comments here.
- Print a copy for yourself.
- Complete the questionnaire (optional)
- You will receive a confirmation email.
Visit the Atlantic Cape PECC Web page for more information and helpful tips for donating online at www.atlantic.edu/pecc.
The PECC campaign runs through Feb. 19. The last day for online donations is Monday, Feb. 8.
If you have questions, contact Maria Kellett at ext. 3670 or email@example.com.