Greetings Atlantic Cape Employees!
We’re reaching out to Atlantic Cape employees again this year to support the South Jersey Public Employees Charitable Campaign (PECC). The Office of Resource Development at Atlantic Cape will facilitate the campaign for 2015-2016.
Atlantic Cape employees have shown great dedication in years past, and we look forward to continued success in the 2015-2016 campaign.
PECC supports the work of approved charitable agencies and organizations. Our very own Atlantic Cape Community College Foundation is included in the list of donor-designated charitable organizations.
This year, the United Way is encouraging use of the GIVINGNEXUS*, an online e-pledging system designed specifically for the public employee community. If you would like to make a contribution through payroll deduction, it’s easy to donate online. Go to https://www.givingnexus.org/_sjpecc.
ALL ATLANTIC CAPE EMPLOYEES ARE ELIGIBLE TO CONTRIBUTE THROUGH THE NEXUS SYSTEM. Donations can be made via payroll deduction, check or credit card. Cash is not accepted for payment.
*GIVING NEXUS has been used by the federal government for many years – it is user friendly and secure.
- First time users must register. Click on the “REGISTER” button. A one-time sign-in is required to create your account. If you already have an account, click on the “LOGIN” button.
- Select your division by clicking on Atlantic Cape Community College.
- Complete your registration.
- Select payroll deduction: a recurring gift (per pay) or a one-time gift. If you select a recurring gift, enter amount per pay and your number of pay periods per year.
- Complete the next two sections: Personal Information and Release of Information.
- Charity Selection:
- Click on Federation List for a complete listing of agencies
- If you want to give a gift to Atlantic Cape Community College Foundation, click on Public Employees Charitable Contributions – Unaffiliated, then scroll down to Atlantic Cape Community College Foundation.
- Digitally sign and complete your pledge. You can enter any comments here.
- Print a copy for yourself.
- Complete the questionnaire (optional).
- You will receive a confirmation email.
If you would like to make a contribution using a credit card or check, contact Maria Kellett at ext. 3670 to request a paper pledge form. Cash is not accepted for payment.
Visit the Atlantic Cape PECC Web page for more information and helpful tips for donating online at http://www.atlantic.edu/pecc/.
The PECC campaign through Feb. 19.
If you have questions, please contact Maria Kellett ext. 3670 or email@example.com.