Christopher J. Carrozza, CPA, ChFCÒ, our VALIC Financial Planning Advisor, will present a 45-minute seminar, “Retirement Income Strategies – Making Distribution Decisions for your PERS, ABP and other Retirement Plans,” 2:30 – 3:30 p.m., Wednesday, Nov. 5 in room J-202 of the Mays Landing Campus. The seminar will be broadcast to both the Cape May and Atlantic City campuses. CMCC employees can view the workshop in room 324 and WACC employees, in Room 215.
This seminar is available to all employees and their spouses whether or not they have an existing VALIC relationship.
The following topics will be discussed during the seminar:
- The new retirement realities and five risks in retirement that everyone should consider prior to making distribution decisions
- Understanding your distribution options under each of the PERS, ABP, 403(b), and 457 retirement programs
- The factors to consider to choose the best option for you and your family
- Factors to consider before deciding to annuitize a lump sum balance
- Deciding between a single life annuity vs. a reduced annuity with a spousal benefit. Are there alternative ways to protect a spouse?
Register by visiting my.valic.com/seminarregistration/ end enter registration code ACCCAP11AA.
Chris will also be available prior and after the seminar for individual consultations. Contact him directly to reserve a meeting time by calling (609) 206-4461 or email email@example.com.