Atlantic Cape Community College will offer fitness enthusiasts a comprehensive personal fitness career training certification program, featuring eight modules and an internship with Tilton Fitness. The eight-week program begins Saturday, Oct. 4.
Taught by AAAI/ISMA faculty trainers, the program will offer participants an opportunity to earn four different certifications in the areas of Personal Trainer Phase 1 and 2, Sports Nutrition and Strength Conditioning and Weight Training.
The program will feature the following modules and sequence:
- Personal Trainer Certification I
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Personal Trainer Certification II
- CPR/AED—for Health Care Professionals
- Sports Nutrition Consultant Certification
- Social Media and Marketing
- Strength and Weight Training Certification
- Professional Development
- Internship with Tilton Fitness
Those who complete the program will earn a 25-hour internship with Tilton Fitness.
Program classes are offered at the Mays Landing Campus, 5100 Black Horse Pike, Building T. For more information or to register, visit www.atlantic.edu/ce or call (609) 343-5655.